Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.758 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,880,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,349,831 Franc ($b29,097) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)