Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.967 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,113,047 Franc ($b12,372) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)