Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 619.770 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,792,498 Franc ($2,892) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (about 1 hour ago)