Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.190 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,010,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,232,857 Franc ($4,036) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)