Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.531 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,420,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,927,464 Franc (L 81,910) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)