Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.985 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,415,920 Franc (L 54,489) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)