Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.273 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,707,494 Franc (L 73,369) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)