Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.553 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,835,916 Franc (L 77,950) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)