Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.273 XOF / HNL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,475,674 Franc (L 56,168) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)