Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.569 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,610,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,286,873 Franc (€5,014) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (38 minutes ago)