Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 648.352 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,770,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,433,716 Franc (€5,296) in Kyrenia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)