Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.975 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,157,397 Franc (¥835,679) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (44 minutes ago)