Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.131 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,193,183 Franc (¥817,202) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)