Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.954 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,042,903 Franc (¥816,017) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,660,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)