Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.283 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,940,734 Franc (¥745,970) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 2 hours ago)