Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.520 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,412,775 Franc (¥437,083) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)