Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 981 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1823.272 XOF / KWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 20% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,233,195 Franc (Dinar 2,322) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)