Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1991.346 XOF / KWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 18% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,302,258 Franc (Dinar 1,156) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 2 hours ago)