Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 840 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1773.370 XOF / KWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,356,255 Franc (Dinar 1,893) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)