Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 845 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2007.637 XOF / KWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,954,950 Franc (Dinar 1,472) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (35 minutes ago)