Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 950 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1917.912 XOF / KWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 24% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,418,516 Franc (Dinar 2,304) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,550,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)