Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 776 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2025.382 XOF / KWD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 29% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,512,168 Franc (Dinar 1,240) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)