Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.410 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,785,338 Franc (Taka 434,547) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)