Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.693 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,133,520 Franc (руб 106,006) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (41 minutes ago)