Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.795 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 720,526 Franc (руб 73,564) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)