Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.453 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,635,746 Franc (руб 173,034) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$85 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)