Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.602 XOF / GHS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 45% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 858,808 Franc (GH₵6,287) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)