Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.707 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,068,164 Franc (557,843 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)