Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.515 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 26% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,282,554 Franc (1,218,259 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)