Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.087 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,315,409 Franc (RM24,362) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)