Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.184 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,140,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,894,469 Franc (RM13,810) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)