Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,128 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.224 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,228,783 Franc (RM8,890) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)