Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,146 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 130.507 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,899,509 Franc (RM14,555) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)