Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.826 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 42% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,770,360 Franc (kr 38,041) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)