Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.850 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 38% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,264,067 Franc (kr 62,845) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,090,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)