Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.921 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 38% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,143,454 Franc (kr 74,628) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,720,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)