Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.017 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 48% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,311,884 Franc (kr 32,102) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)