Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.345 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 780,045 Franc (145,940 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)