Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 953 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.979 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,259,626 Franc (8,399 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)