Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 998 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.596 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,263,613 Franc (8,174 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (43 minutes ago)