Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,034 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 153.231 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,693,800 Franc (11,054 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (29 minutes ago)