Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 960 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.661 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,273,150 Franc (8,179 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)