Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 152.200 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 995,468 Franc (6,541 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)