Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.674 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 47% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,780,534 Franc (₨205,268) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)