Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.723 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 51% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,509,082 Franc (HK$63,757) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,980,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (39 minutes ago)