Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.094 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 61% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,583,454 Franc (HK$75,357) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,470,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)