Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.347 XOF / HKD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 58% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,064,111 Franc (HK$67,210) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (36 minutes ago)