Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 17% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,810,787 Franc in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)