Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 16% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,430,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,874,268 Franc in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)