Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.982 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,110,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,855,069 Franc (€4,352) in Kotka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)