Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 141.178 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,680,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,388,346 Franc (RM16,917) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)