Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.017 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,109,968 Franc (RM8,042) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)