Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.477 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,434,894 Franc (RM17,333) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 2 hours ago)