Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.082 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,831,852 Franc (RM13,363) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)