Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 140.037 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,030,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,588,246 Franc (RM18,483) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)