Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.200 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 58% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,910,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,639,217 Franc (₨199,902) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)