Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.920 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,331,592 Franc (8,708 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)