Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.672 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,334,216 Franc (руб 153,856) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)