Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.318 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,919,349 Franc (Php169,591) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (about 1 hour ago)