Cost of living comparison between Koronadal, Philippines and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.528 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,361,944 Franc (Php108,712) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)