Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.288 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,380,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,891,101 Franc (Php183,812) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)