Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.823 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 898,186 Franc (Php75,967) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)