Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.855 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 48% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,896,592 Franc (596,651 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)