Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.900 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 51% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,360,836 Franc (481,824 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (less than a minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)