Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.837 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 51% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,942,968 Franc (608,376 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)