Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.083 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 19% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,150,235 Franc (816,432 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (42 minutes ago)