Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.175 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,154,770 Franc (802,885 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,850,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)