Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.032 XOF / ALL
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 41% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,974,957 Franc (988,691 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,530,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)