Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.146 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,099,739 Franc (6,580TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)