Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 193.041 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,192,730 Franc (6,179TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)