Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.043 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 740,595 Franc (₨81,893) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)