Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.091 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,070,396 Franc (₨117,744) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)