Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 798,887 Franc (428,285 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)