Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.880 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 979,219 Franc (520,993 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)