Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.658 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,960,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,903,675 Franc (1,148,412 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)