Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16270 XOF / UZS *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 54% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 900,775 Franc (5,536,509 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)