Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07173 XOF / UZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,433,858 Franc (19,989,572 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (29 minutes ago)