Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07154 XOF / UZS
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,810,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,510,684 Franc (21,116,111 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (about 1 hour ago)