Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18478 XOF / UZS *
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 52% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 751,655 Franc (4,067,922 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)