Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.516 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is about the same as in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,896,388 Franc (¥343,815) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)