Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.033 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,190,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,059,740 Franc (¥607,978) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)