Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.623 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,520,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,357,796 Franc (₨157,455) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)