Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 664.748 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,615,052 Franc (€3,934) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (44 minutes ago)