Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.533 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,912,155 Franc (¥345,583) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)