Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.086 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,583,921 Franc (¥704,689) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (29 minutes ago)