Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.039 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 23% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,798,199 Franc (105,536 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)