Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.847 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,006,146 Franc (178,436 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (36 minutes ago)