Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.121 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,908,035 Franc (111,445 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)