Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.936 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,950,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,737,434 Franc (RM19,423) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (about 1 hour ago)