Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.348 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,185,405 Franc (RM8,568) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)