Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.082 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,160,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,987,891 Franc (RM14,502) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (40 minutes ago)