Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.750 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,528,083 Franc (RM11,013) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)