Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.776 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,290,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,059,254 Franc (RM15,167) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)