Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.968 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,310,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,110,017 Franc (€3,207) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)