Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.346 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 37% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,072,208 Franc (€3,162) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)