Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.662 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 51% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,636,708 Franc (98,228 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)