Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 426.012 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,712,487 Franc (C$6,367) in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (30 minutes ago)