Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 440.946 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 9% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,781,681 Franc (C$4,041) in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)