Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 426.261 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 13% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,043,408 Franc (C$7,140) in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)