Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 438.569 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,378,396 Franc (C$7,703) in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (21 minutes ago)