Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.243 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 11% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,370,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,995,998 Franc (Shilling571,451) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)