Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.119 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,350,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 3,209,512 Franc (¥627,000) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)