Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.210 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,317,580 Franc (65,195₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (33 minutes ago)