Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.380 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,740,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,529,546 Franc (71,542₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (42 minutes ago)