Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.628 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,191,490 Franc (55,089₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (44 minutes ago)