Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.434 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,358,935 Franc (руб 144,049) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)