Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49754 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 36% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,260,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,071,460 Franc (4,163,366 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (29 minutes ago)