Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47024 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 38% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,790,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,364,414 Franc (5,028,048 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £5,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)