Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47129 XOF / IQD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 39% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,510,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,153,584 Franc (4,569,515 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)