Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33702 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 6% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,050,000 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,862,566 Franc (8,493,675 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)