Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43151 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 16% more expensive than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,269,921 Franc (5,260,420 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)