Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.933 XOF / XCD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 20% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,252,749 Franc (EC$5,496) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (39 minutes ago)