Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.796 XOF / JMD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 12% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 1,713,310 Franc (J$357,215) in Kingston.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)