Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.732 XOF / JMD
Do you live in Abidjan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 10% cheaper than in Abidjan (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abidjan you would need to make just about 2,111,910 Franc (J$446,270) in Kingston.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)